Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Time will murder us and fly

There's entirely too much lawlessness and disregard for order going on around here, and I'm about to put my foot down right now and do something about it.

Nah, maybe not.

The other day, I was telling someone that it would suck if you were re-incarnated as a gorilla biscuit* on the Planet of the Apes, or as the food in Snoopy's dog dish... you know, because you can't control time and space, so you would be dropped into a situation where you would be dead in a minute. I was told that this couldn't happen, because your soul can only be re-incarnated into another living being. It was explained to me that if your soul takes over an object, it's possession, not re-incarnation. Well, I'm thinking that if they're going to make up all these stupid rules for re-incarnation without asking me first, I just won't do it, then. So there.


*not like the band, Gorilla Biscuits, but like a biscuit that apes would eat.