Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Friday, April 15, 2005

IMPORTANT: Product Safety Recall

Obligatory Part 2 In Which There Is No Presently Existing Part 1, Nor The Plans To Make One
Consumers are being advised to return these defective baseball caps to the original point of purchase for a full refund. Apparently, hundreds of thousands of these caps have been sold throughout the country, and practically every single one of them has a big asshole in it.

Hold on a second, I copied that wrong. It's "practically every single one of them has a big-ass hole in it". My mistake, I apologize.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See. I knew you were a closet Dead Sox freak. Then I looked in the cupboard and saw 15 Sox cups for confirmation, as if any were really needed.

4/20/05, 1:37 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

The Sox cups are there just to keep the Mets cups from falling over.

4/20/05, 2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page