Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Game Break!

Time to play some arcade games...

All I wanna eat is them B-B-Q chips Donkey Kong
Use the Space Bar to jump, arrow keys to move around

Giving out their worth, 'cuz that's all that they won't keep Asteroids
Use the Space Bar to fire, arrow keys to move around

Bedtime Beats You Senseless Pac Man
"M" to mute sound, "P" to pause/unpause, arrow keys to move around

These cookie crumbs are making me itch Space Invaders
Use the Space Bar to fire, arrow keys to move left/right

Games courtesy of www.80smusiclyrics.com.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Finally I can watch cars run over my frog again.

8/2/05, 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Or, you could have Denis Kulyash club them with his stick.

8/2/05, 1:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why go through the bother of getting Denis Kulyash to do it? I can go to a pee-wee game and get one of the angry dads for much cheaper.

8/2/05, 4:02 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

I never knew that Paul Ruben's dad had an anger problem.

8/2/05, 4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page