Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The Nip Drivers Will Change Your Life

I finally got around the other day to checking out The Shins Will Change Your Life, an unadorned web log that keeps tabs on over-indulgent "indie rock" writing. At first I avoided clicking on the link whenever I saw it pop up, afraid that it would send me to an actual Shins site purveyed by limp-wristed hipster doofuses (and who would want that?), but thankfully I was way off on that point. I mean, it was bad enough that one time I was scrolling haphazardly through Chromewaves or some site like that and accidentally right-clicked on a Clap Your Hands Say Yeah mp3. What the hell?

3 Comments:

Blogger Brushback said...

"The Shins Will Change Your Life" web site seems to have been taken down, or moved to another host perhaps. In any case, right now the old URL isn't working.

8/8/05, 10:08 PM

 
Anonymous Cruz Clementi said...

OMG! Thank you for this.

1/10/06, 12:59 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

So says The-Spammer-Who's-Easily-Impressed.

1/10/06, 11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page