Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Worrell on pace to score 30 goals

Cokes and Snickers all I eat Cokes and Snickers can't be beat Health sucks Health sucks

Peter Worrell scored two goals in the Charlotte Checkers' 5-4 win over Trenton last night, giving him 3 goals in his last 6 games. If Worrell maintains his current 6-game pace of a goal every other game for the rest of the Checkers' remaining 56 games, he will end up with 31 goals at the end of the season.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced Worrell takes a breather from all that scoring

A deeper look into the crystal ball shows that, at their current 0-for-the-last-decade pace, the New York Rangers won't win the Stanley Cup for another million years, although at his current pace, George W. Bush in all that time will still be the President.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This crap reminds me of that crap on writeing lovers

12/4/05, 12:24 AM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Wow. Up til now, I thought the worst possible thing anyone could say to me is that I remind them of the crap on Calder's Corner.

Just for that, I'm asking Colton Orr to come over to your house for Christmas.

12/4/05, 9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colton Orr = doofus, f'n Bruin.

12/4/05, 11:45 AM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Yeah, the "Ask G12" answer to the Colton Orr question had me rollin'.

12/4/05, 12:10 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Mere days later (12/16), Worrell has scored again, giving him 4 goals on the season.

I'm not going to calculate what sort of goal-scoring pace that puts him on now, but it's way astronomical-- trust me.

12/25/05, 9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page