Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Nausea 1, Admirals 0

I can't take recidivism, so hit me with some criticism

The Milwaukee Admirals, wearing special plaid-colored jerseys that I guess are supposed to look like one of Bob Uecker's sport coats, defeated the Manitoba Moose last night, 7-4. The Admirals are going to wear the jerseys for this weekend's games, and then auction them off for charity.

I guess it could be worse-- they could be wearing jerseys that look like one of Bob Uecker's sweaters.

I am a serving wench at a themed restaurant

8 Comments:

Anonymous J&A said...

Wow. Those uniforms are frightening! Players shouldn't be allowed to dress for golf till after the hockey season...

2/18/06, 10:56 AM

 
Blogger d-lee said...

How in the world did the AHL approve that?

2/18/06, 1:16 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Anything for Bob Uecker-- "I must be in the front row!"

I think the best part of the jerseys is the little Milwaukee Brewers logo near the collarbone-- the stupid baseball glove-looking one from the 70's, when the Brewers had Gorman Thomas and Cecil Cooper and Sixto Lezcano.

Brew Crew!!!

2/18/06, 1:25 PM

 
Blogger Stormbringer said...

For sure I can't be the only one to have thought of the following when seeing those "jerseys"...

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day..."

2/19/06, 1:42 AM

 
Anonymous pack attack said...

All that plaid is making me think of the character Al Borland on the Home Improvement show.

I guess if Al was playing for Milwaukee Admirals, they would be called the Admir-ALS.

2/19/06, 8:35 AM

 
Anonymous matt foley, motivational speaker said...

How do we get this thing BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK?!?

2/19/06, 8:59 AM

 
Anonymous JokerTom said...

Somewhere there's a catholic school girl missing a skirt

2/21/06, 8:12 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Hmmmm... if those Admirals jerseys really do look like one of Al Borland's plaid shirts, then you'd think that "Binford21" would be one of the first guys in line to buy one...

*har har har*

2/21/06, 10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page