Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Get The Puck Outta Here!

Sometimes, when I lay awake at night, I wonder, 'Where did I go wrong?' Then a voice comes to me from the darkness and says, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Ref: These pucks don't just find their way out of the net by themselves, you know.
Goalie: I'm tired, I've been on my feet the whole game. Besides, I got it out the last time.
Ref: Lazy son-of-a-bitch. Just wait 'til you see all the lousy calls I'm going to make against you guys this next period.
Goalie: Couldn't be any worse than the ones you screwed up last period.

Photo: metallurg.ru

4 Comments:

Anonymous prickly pear said...

Oh, he's tired? I thought he just went hunting with the Vice President.

3/29/06, 11:43 AM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

*Hee hee hee*

That's the title I should've used instead-- "Duck, it's Dick Cheney!"

3/29/06, 12:01 PM

 
Anonymous prickly pear said...

duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, Dick!

3/29/06, 3:31 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

"I'd Rather Hunt With Dick Cheney Than Ride In Ted Kennedy's Car"

--JokerTom

4/6/06, 11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page