Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Monday, August 28, 2006

On My Own I Am Half the Cast of 'Rock Star' and 'Dodgeball'

Based on the photo I'd used in my Five Weird Things post, these are my celebrity look-alikes:


Jason Newsted, "Rock Star: Supernova"
Michael Vartan, "Alias"
Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller, "Dodgeball" and at least one crummy movie each with Jennifer Aniston
J.D. Fortune, "Rock Star: INXS"

I'm guessing that there aren't any hockey players in their picture database, otherwise Alexei "Festrunk" Morozov would've probably been on my list, too.


"After all, there is no other pair of brothers who cruise and swing so successfully! We are two wild and crazy guys!" (Not talking about me, of course, but Alexei's distant Czech relatives, Yortuk and Georg).


Go to MyHeritage.com (don't tell them you're Russian or Czech if at all possible) to see who your own celebrity look-alikes are, and maybe you'll be amused as much as I was.

7 Comments:

Anonymous mrs. brushback said...

Wow. Getting dangerously close to dissing two things that your wife dearly loves -- New Jersey and RockStar -- all in the same night.

Shocker.

8/29/06, 4:21 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

I dissed New Jersey? Hey-- power stations are a good thing!

Yet no one's made a defense for those of Czech descent, I see.

8/29/06, 4:34 PM

 
Blogger gsdgsd13 said...

I'd step in here, but I'm not actually of Czech descent. I just act like it.

8/29/06, 7:45 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Oddly enough, I am of some Czech descent-- that being the "heritage" part of the joke that I was trying to towards the end of the post (though it doesn't seem like I pulled it off too well). I get Czech from my mom's side, and Lithuanian and Scottish from my dad's.

8/29/06, 8:03 PM

 
Anonymous pack attack said...

Celebrity look alike --

Vin Diesel

8/30/06, 1:21 AM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

True dat

9/1/06, 11:55 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

(Meaning that Pack Attack looks like Vin Diesel, of course)

9/3/06, 1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page