Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Deep Fritz's Got Next


The Bridgeport Sound Tigers web site has an "air hockey" game that's relatively simple to play, by using your mouse; I kinda suck at it so far, but maybe some of you will have better luck.

Click here to play air hockey

I also tried my hand at Assassination Simulator and Deadly Dwarves, from the same site that the air hockey game originates from, but they're not as interesting as their names would lead you to believe.


Obviously, I should've just stuck with Punk-O-Matic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous a sidearm delivery fan said...

Well, maybe you need to get yourself a new mouse :) How about it mrs.brushback, can he get a new mouse?!

I scored 2905 on my first try. Keep practicing!

Oh yeah, we beat Portland tonight 5-4 :)

1/19/07, 10:31 PM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Yeah, coming back from 3-1 to beat Portland on the road is awesome, especially with all of the loudmouthed newbie fans that Portland has.

I'd practice the air hockey more, but now I'm concentrating on writing my next hit song using Punk-O-Matic instead.

1/19/07, 10:36 PM

 
Anonymous mrs. brushback said...

Ixnay on the ousemay. He's got a top-o-the-line ergonomically correct optical mouse. Can't get much better. Perhaps an upgrade on hand-eye coordination would be more appropriate!

Love you, Dear. :)

1/22/07, 3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page