Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Greatest Ex-Bruins Goalie Song Ever



Chixdiggit, "(I Feel Like) (Gerry) Cheevers (Stitch Marks on My Heart)" (click on link to play)

Saw a picture yesterday
Of a guy who used to play
For the Boston Bruins
And in school I always drew him
He had the longest undefeated streak
For every shot that hit his cheek
He drew on a stitch mark
And I think he played with Brad Park

I feel like Gerry Cheevers
I got stitch marks on my heart
Just like Gerry Cheevers

Saw a picture yesterday
Of a guy who used to play
For the Boston Bruins
And in school I always drew him
He wore a mask just like my heart
He had stitch marks on every part
And he wore number 30
That's how old you were when you met me

I feel like Gerry Cheevers
I got stitch marks on my heart
Just like Gerry Cheevers

I feel like Gerry Cheevers (I got stitch marks on my heart)

(Part three of an ongoing series; parts one and two are here and here)