Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Who's Got The 10-1/2?


Not Photoshopped by me in any way, I swear

This is RockKantine, a German cover band who recorded "Stand Up and Fight", the theme song for the German national ice hockey team-- which is how I stumbled onto them, a mere ten minutes ago. I also have sound files of their heavy metal version of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean", and a sample of a song called "Scorpion Love". Oh, and you can find a video on the band's web site of one of their female fans, snorting a rubber up her nose. Outside of that, RockKantine's appeal totally escapes me.

Video:



RockKantine, "Highway To Hell" (live)

Audio:



RockKantine, "Stand Up and Fight" (1:12)
RockKantine, "Scorpion Love" (0:35)
RockKantine, "Billie Jean" (1:02)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think this shit's pretty funny.

8 Comments:

Anonymous (rodney) anonymous said...

I guess this is what Craig Weller has to look forward to next year.

5/2/07, 11:26 PM

 
Anonymous random woodrow said...

"Kantine" = "Cafeteria", so in the picture, the band has food in their hands ("Live... With The Meat"). That's so fucking stupid.

5/2/07, 11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Johnny Bob Goldstein said...

Rise above!

5/3/07, 9:24 AM

 
Anonymous Hyman Roth said...

God dam bone burners this is all Hitlers master race has time for now.

5/3/07, 9:53 AM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Makes me wonder what Udo's been up to lately.

5/3/07, 10:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MANOWAR for the win!

5/3/07, 10:57 AM

 
Blogger Brushback said...

Well then Spalthammer Öf Satan is good for top five, at least.

5/3/07, 8:20 PM

 
Anonymous vince neil has death appeal said...

I don't like how the guitar player is goofing off during Highway To Hell. Satan is a serious subject, just ask Blackie Lawless or Nikki Sixx.

5/11/07, 6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Go To Main Page